Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DIsneyland!

Today was the big day - the much anticipated trip to Disneyland! The tickets were presents from Grandma Deb and Grandpa Bob and we had a fantastic time using them! We got going a little late but we made sure to hit our favorite rides - first up Buzz Lightyear and then Autopia (Tasiana was my driver!)
Then over to Winnie the Pooh - I think in LA this is the Wild Toad ride.
 
 Tas cried when we had to get off every ride and was getting tired, so I took her back to the hotel for a nap. I made it back just in time to see the Year of the Dragon Parade.
Disneyland looked so pretty for Chinese New Year.
 
After the parade I was walking to try and meet up with Don and Koa. This family stopped right in front of me to stare. They didn't even notice me reaching in my bag and taking a photo of them!
After I found the boys we waited to get a pic with Mickey and Minne, also part of the present (and perhaps a mandatory part of our gift!) While I stood in line there was a line forming of people taking photos of/with my family.
Finally made it and got a few cute shots.
Off to another ride - again our fav Buzz.
Trying to get another shot with the kids and Koa gave the grump face.
Don talked to Makoa about how Mommy enjoys pictures and how it is important to do things for those we love. About 30 minutes later Don wanted to go to the Small World ride and Makoa said he wanted to take me somewhere else. He was leading me around seeming to know where he wanted to go but not knowing where it was, then he found it.
"Mommy, thought it would make you happy to take a picture." Then he brought me to the next spot.
And the next.
I saw this Family plaque and I was just going to take a photo without him and he got in the shot and even smiled!
How sweet is my boy :) Then we made it to meet up with Tas and Don for the ride and watched the fireworks to finish off our wonderful day at the happiest place on Earth!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Budget:
Accommodation - $210
Internet - $14
Food - $35
Extras - Merry Christmas and Thank You Grandma Deb and Grandpa Bob!

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet! He turned into quite a little model... all for love! What a great boy you two have raised.

    ReplyDelete