Sunday, January 29, 2012

Poo Ice Cream - Yum!

After reading about the T-bowl restaurant here, we just had to go. We took a taxi to the Queensbay Mall and after much hunting, finally found what we were looking for – a restaurant with toilets for seats and bathtubs for tables! Makoa and I got the giggles just talking about the place! Makoa sang a ‘waiting for poo’ song while we waited for our yummy desserts served in toilet bowls! 
 
It was silly and sweet and so fun for a 5 year old. Tasiana enjoyed looking in all the toilet seats too!
 

 I mean really, what could be better than ice cream and toilet humor (my dad would have loved it!)

Budget:
Accommodation - $126
Food - $50
Transport - $26
Extras - $10 for laundry and $3 for arcade games

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of that place! And yes, it looks like any child's dream. Something tells me they'll remember this one for a long time.

    ReplyDelete