Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sick Baby Girl



I had to wake the kids at 9:30. I hate doing that but I knew it was my only chance to eat today. Makoa was desperate for cold water, so after we ate I carried Tas to the corner store. Tasi made it back to our room then threw up all over the bed. I ran downstairs to get new sheets and towels and when I was putting them on the bed I started to cry. I am sad Tas is sick, sad that she is vomiting everywhere and I cannot fix it, and sad Don is not here with us. Makoa and I did some homework while Tasi slept and then when we showered she didn't want to be far from us. What to do? Put her in a chair and push it to the bathroom door of course :) 
 
 How is that for a scowl?! 

Luckily things were on the mend . . . we are meeting Don on the train tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
    http://minebrowse.com/

    ReplyDelete