Friday, November 30, 2012

Last Full Day in Amsterdam

We had a perfect final day here! We were quiet this morning, doing homework on the top bunk,

and while I was doing laundry and packing Tasiana gave herself whiskers.

Then at 3 we made new friends with a friend of a friend (yes I was set up before leaving Colorado!) and her two boys - Jack is 5 and Luke is 3. The kids played, we went to the cafe, the kids played some more. We had to tear the kids apart at 6 only because it was so frigid outside. Makoa said he was happy and sad, happy to make a new friend but sad to be leaving him.

You can see the sad and happy faces he drew in chalk, ah how sweet :)

On the way home the kids and I ducked into a pizza and pasta place and Don walked by a few minutes later to join us. There are so many more things I have on my list to do here, so we must come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment