Friday, March 9, 2012

Tini World - we love indoor play centres!

We do love finding these places! We have now been twice to Tini World already and I am sure if I asked Makoa he would want to go again :) 

I got to talking to another guest with little kids and he told me about this place and I knew we had to go. (Turns out he is from Colorado and lived in Monterey the year after Don and I moved - small world!) The shopping area is small but there is a grocery store is large and there is a good pizza place downstairs, we spent ALL day there today.

There is a giant ball pit.
Tunnels and slides.
Computers with Plant vs Zombies.
Puzzles, books, and a big Lego pit.
Not sure which of my boys liked building their spaceship more!

Budget:
Accommodation - $124
Taxi - $4 each way
Entry - $2.25/each kid then got free passes that we used today! What a bargain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment