Friday, October 26, 2012

Trick or Treat

Today I brought the kids to the Denver Children's Museum Halloween festivities. I made their costumes this year (actually 2 sets each) and they chose and got ready at home.
Makoa is Mario and Tasiana is Princess Peach! Don't worry I will take better pictures of their costumes soon! You can kind of see in the pic below the tutu I made to go over the pink satin dress with a big blue jewel and the dollar store crown: 

The museum had several booths set up for the kids to go trick or treating, and then had its usual fun learning experiences. The kids loved playing in the Newton exhibit with balls:


And also climbing in the play area:
Don't you just love that her beautiful dress is paired with pink snow boots?! The snow pics are coming in the next post!!

We had a great time and even snagged a cute pose at the end (outside where it was 35 degrees and Tasi would not let me put on her sweater).
I have a whole weekend of fun Halloween activities so stay tuned :)



No comments:

Post a Comment