Thursday, September 13, 2012

Creepers in the yard!

Over the weekend I made the kids some new shirts. Makoa's creeper shirt from last year is well loved and thus wearing out, and Tasiana loves to have the same as her big bro, so I made similar-yet-different tops for the kiddos. I bought cheepo shirts from Walmart, cut up a black top from the goodwill pile, and made some happy faces!

Tasiana got hers earlier in the day and kept calling it 'my creeper' showing it off at every moment, and Makoa got his later in the day when they were playing outside. Of course their games turned creeper in no time. A creeper is a bad guy in Minecraft that blows up if it gets close to you. So my little creepers ran down the yard,

through Don's nice leaf pile,

and blew up!
 

I love that it doesn't take much to make kids happy and that they still love what I make them - I hope both last for a lot longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment